Sunday, April 11, 2010

SIT STAND!!!!

Its finally done!!!! we've have been working on this for a long time and i finally finished it :) There were a lot of bumps along the way and I thought it was going to be a disaster but it turned out a lot better than I expected. there are few little things I noticed after it was rendered but I'm still pretty happy with it. Here it is!


Sit Stand from Katya ZoƩ Bowser on Vimeo.





Also yesterday I went into the Selby Gallery at school to take a quick peek at some of the Best of Ringling pieces and to my surprise my name was in the program!! My traditional animation Lip sync made it into Best of Ringling! I didn't think it was that great but my teacher loved it from the start. I didn't see my animation playing because they have a lot of them playing continuously in the gallery but since my name was in the program I know its there. Hopefully I'll have some time this week to check it out and see my animation in the gallery! This is very exciting for me. I've had 1 piece in Best of Ringling 2 years in a row. Freshman year I got my Toy project in Best of Core :D. Maybe next year I can make some really awesome animations and get more than 1 piece in.

No comments: