Sunday, August 22, 2010

1st day of school! 1st day of school!!

The first day of school always reminds me of Finding Nemo :)  well, here is another animated reference... I'M READY I'M READY I'M READYYY!!!!! yes, spongebob. My life is run by animation... and I'm currently watching spongebob. Anyways... Tomorrow is the first day of school and I am pumped! There is so much I want to accomplish this year! I wanna improve every day and really work on my drawings for the short term goal of getting an internship next summer! I know I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength! I'm ready to face this year head on and ovecome any challenges it presents. This is what I am made to do. So lets GOOOO!!!!!

I was just looking at someone else's blog and they had a sereate blog for a daily drawing that they did. I'm thinking about incorporating the same thing into my blog. Maybe add a page that has a daily drawing/drawings on it. I need to draw more every day and I hnk this could be a good way to get myself started! plus i'll have whoever looks at this blog to keep me accountable. I already have a sketch I didn't today that I can put up. So if you see me slacking let me know. tell me to get back on my game! Be on the lookout, cuz here I  come full force. I'm excited for this school year :)

No comments: