Friday, November 19, 2010

Push Pull- Natural

So here is my Push Pull animation. We had to have a character push and/or pull something. I've posted this character's design before but I haven't really posted anything from this. This took a while to do mainly because of all the modeling and stuff. Anyways, here it is. There are some  things I will go back and tweak, smooth things out, so its not done yet. I just had to turn it in. Its still pretty cute though :)


Push Pull-Natural from Katya ZoƩ Bowser on Vimeo.


Now we're moving on the next phase of this project which is to take elements of this and exaggerate it in a Looney Tunes style. This should be fun...

Stuff from my 1 minute animatic will be up soon. I'll be taking that one into prepro so I'm debating if whether or not I actually want to post it.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Heh, cute eskimo. :] Curious to see how you're going to exaggerate this.