Monday, May 2, 2011

End of the year :D :D :D

I'm finished with Junior year!!!!! I can't believe its over already, It went by super fast!
I'm really excited for my senior year. I'll be making Cupcake Ninja next year as my Thesis!! Woo!!



I'm sooo excited to do this. Its crazy, funny, and a lot of fun! But a lot of work. So I'll definitely start modeling this over the summer.

This is our last animation project. Our take 2. We had to use a classmates character rigs and animate our rigs to gether saying the same or a similar phrase so we can practice animating different types of people and body movements. I had a lot of fun with this because I made it Spongebob themed. So here is m ode to Spongebob, a show I love very very much! See if you remember what episode this is from :)


Ode 2 Spongebob: Take 2 from Katya Bowser on Vimeo.

No comments: