Friday, June 15, 2012



I can never decide how I like to color things! I feel like I do something different every time I try. So I'm still experimenting with what I like to do. I love keeping things simple but I still haven't found the balance between staying simple and achieving what I want. And I always like my sketches more than anything I actually color and finish. Still have a lot to learn and figure out!

Anyways, I took a storytelling class in my last semester and each week we wrote a scene, basically a short 1-2 page story. I actually liked a lot of the ones I wrote so I'm working on turning them into storyboards so I can keep up my boarding. This is from one of those stories. These 3 kids are the main characters. I'm still working on thumbnails now so I'll show you the finished product soon!

No comments: