Monday, January 3, 2011

First post of the year!

I'll start off the year with posting some of my work from last semester that  haven't put up yet.

First, the final drama painting. I like how it turned out :)



And next my one minute animatic. This changed SO MUCH and I'm going to be changing it even more. I'm going to rework the story it completely to pitch pre-pro because there are some things that just aren't working/aren't clear yet and my original idea for this got too big. I'm going to try to take it back to my original idea for the pitch. So here is the 1 minute version of it.




Arturo's Family from Katya Zoé Bowser on Vimeo.



Here's another animatic. This is my animatic for my lipsync that I will be animating when I get back to school next week. This was really fun and I  can't wait to animate it.

Lipsync Animatic from Katya Zoé Bowser on Vimeo.


And lastly my push pull exaggerated. I was so burnt out while working on this so there are things i like about it and things I don't like. and the sounds is so terribly cheesy. I just slapped something on there for turning it in. I will be changing it when I render it.


Push/Pull exaggerated *PLAYBAST* from Katya Zoé Bowser on Vimeo.

Looking forward to this year and all that it holds!!!

2 comments:

Dam Ferreira said...

Very amazing your blog
Congratulations

Katya Bowser said...

thank you so much!